Friday, March 28, 2008

Second tag!!!

Swat tagged me. Again! :P


A-Available?: What kind of a freaking flickling question is that?:)

B-Best friend(s): Either too many or none.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake. Pie. No cake. Pie. Cake. No pie. No no!

D-Drink(s) of choice: Does water count?

E-Essential thing used everyday: Apart from the obvious ones, “b.clean”. Though am running short of it, lately.

F-Favorite color: Purple. Dark purple. Anytime.

G-Gummi bears or worms: What is which? Or which is what?:)

H-Hometown: Right here.

I-Indulgence: Come again?

J-January or February: Feb of course! :D

K-Kids and names: Kids and silly, cute names go well with each uzzer. You know, baby, cutie pie, sweety, and all that.

L-Life is incomplete without: A lotta things.

M-Marriage date: On a rainy day, apparently.

N-Number of siblings: One kid sister.

O-Oranges or apples: I prefer the citrus variety.:)

P-Phobias: Ah. Many.:P

Q-Quote: Quote - unquote. Now, from which magazine is that?:)

R-Reason to smile: Well, what kinda smile is this referred to actually? Anyway, any reason will do I guess.:)

S-Season: Rainy. Cloudy.

T-Tag three people: Yeah right. Humour me. :P

U-Unknown fact about me: Let that stay unknown... for now, anyway. :)

V-Vegetable(S) you do not like: Like ‘em all!

W-Worst habit: My Mum would agree with this. Procrastinating. :|

X-rays you have had: Twice, as far as I remember. Once while I was wearing my braces and the second time was last year when I had a lil’ accident. Poor right foot. Er... ankle.

Y-Your favourite food: Chopped raw tomatoes + lemon + a pinch of pepper + a pinch of salt + finely chopped fresh green chillies + chaat masala, all mixed together! Deeelicious! :))

Z-Zodiac: An Aquarian. :)

1 comment:

Knight Of The Night said...

Y-Your favourite food: Chopped raw tomatoes + lemon + a pinch of pepper + a pinch of salt + finely chopped fresh green chillies + chaat masala, all mixed together! Deeelicious! :))



Me would like it too ! :D