Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld) :
1) I really really feel sorry for you. But hey, its not my problem!
2) I want a chocolate! 3) You are sooo like.. you know.. like.
4) Get lost. (I am with Swat on this one..)
6) I know.
7) Don’t gape at girls like that. It’s indecent.(Am keeping this one too!! :D =)) )
8 ) I may not show it, but I really love you guys.
9) Stop yapping about yourself all the time. (Again ,seconded.)
10) Puh-lease. You don’t know the whole story yourself.
Nine Things About Yourself
1) I’m a very compromising person. I know I’ve said that a lotta times. But then again, hey!
2) I’d rather have me by myself.
3) I know am smart.
4) There’s this forward that keeps getting forwarded. “Never make someone a priority in your life, when you are just an option in theirs”. I seem to keep putting such people on top of my list. This has GOT to stop!
5) If I don’t speak out, it either means that I don’t want you to be intimidated by me or that I am intimidated.
6) I prefer reading a book to watching a movie.
7) I wish I’d keep my temper. More often, that is.
8 ) My lucky number is “ 8 “ . =))
9) I love my room!
Eight Ways To Win Your Heart
1) Be yourself. (Seconded)
2) Wit and humor! Matters a lot. (Double seconded). Yeah. You can be real funny. =))
3) DONT pretend to be smarter than me. You’ll only make yourself more dumber.
4) Don’t give me a chocolate as a first gesture.
5) Dress sensibly! NOT “branded-ly”!
6) Your looks don’t matter. Forget about it.
7) Be the first to talk. I don’t usually talk much. :|
8) My lucky number again! :D LOL! =))
[ There is a difference between the 5th and the 6th , yes! ]
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot
1) The purpose of my life? Huh?
3) I really should get up more early.
4) What AM I gonna do after these two years or so?
6) What’s with her/him?! =))
7) Try being an extrovert.
Six Things You Wish You Never Did
1) Wish I hadn’t grown my hair this long.
2) I wish I didnt stay mum when people really expected me to speak up. (Seconded)
3) I wish I never gave someone so much place in my life. (Seconded)
4) Wish I’d never forgotten to take that English book in my 4th standard. Things would have been a lot better then. :((
5) Wish I’d not lost my senses.
6) Wish I’d never spoken up before thinking right.
1) Swearing in every sentence, thinking that it’s cool to do so. (Seconded)
2) Show-off guys on bikes are a huge turn-off. (Seconded). Yep. Guys. *shakes her head*
3) Wrong attitude.
4) Egoism.(Seconded) And sarcasm.
5) People who have “use- and- throw” attitude towards others. (Seconded) Ah well.. I just agree with Swat! :D
1) Wit and humor. Be real funny!! :D
4) Good grammar. =)) Ok. I was joking. :D
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1) Take my family to Egypt.
2) Make sure that my sis ends up well in life.
3) Be successful. In everything. All the ventures.
Two Smileys that Describe You
Only one? =)) Bwahahahaha! :D
PS - I seem to have used the word “Seconded” a lot. It just means that I agreed with Swat.