Sunday, May 11, 2008

A post

11/05/2008.

More like a note to self.

A few things have come out. And here I was thinking a confrontation was needed.

Have you ever felt like this? Even though you expect something, when that eventually comes/occurs, you cant take it in you. Its JUST way too hard. You expect something to happen, you know it will, but when it does, you are "torn".
Now that reminds me of Natalie Imbruglia's song Torn.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPndxNNKfA


Try that. It was not embedded. So the link.

Pay attention to the lyrics.



Who am I kidding?

2 comments:

Cognoscis said...

Well, of all the occasions on which I may have felt like that, the first one that comes to my mind is my results

Always!

:((

purplestorm said...



'Noopy : I haven't forgotten the chocolates!