My dear Aunt tagged me. I did the tag, as you can see below, evidently.
The tag is about that ‘four’ letter word. A lot of this depends on many aspects. I’ve just given general answers. My general answers, that is.
Go on. Read it.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
That depends. Anger and a dawning sense that I’d be better off without him, I guess.
2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?
Ideal? As in perfect? Well, I’d see if he were a truthful and a supportive person. And of course, a ready wit and a good sense of humor is a must.
3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?
Nah. Nothing as such.
But if I have to opine, maybe a movie together on a lazy afternoon. No. Not the theatre.
4. Would you like to have children soon enough? Or would you wait till your mid-thirties for the first child?
Mid-thirties? What the heck! I’m hardly into my twenties yet. Skip skip!
PS - I have a kid sister.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I’ve seen the above happening quite frequently amongst my peer group.
I suppose it is a nice experience to know a person well and then be in love with them.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Either both or neither. Sorry. :|
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I hate waiting. Period.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Ha! I’d never like someone who’s already booked.
9. What do you think are the foundation stones of a good relationship?
The usual I guess. A strong bond of understanding between the two individuals involved and respect for each others’ space.
10. What according to you is the most beautiful thing about relationships or marriage?
The emotion that there is someone out there who cares for you. That someone out there will BE there for you. Someone whom you can rely on, with out being too obvious about it.
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Ten years? Hard to tell, at my age.
12. What’s your fear?
Betrayal. And ironically, commitment itself.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A frank and witty person, with an ample amount of dry humor in her.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich sounds good. And so does being married. And being poor. :|
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Ah... this reminds me of the time when my friend asked if it is possible to fall in love with two people at the same time.
I forget what I replied to her.
Anyway, if I do happen to fall in love with two people at the same time, I’d weigh the pros and cons of having a relationship with each of them, and then make my choice. And stick to it, mind.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
That depends on many factors. The deeper the relationship, the more you tend to commit yourself to, or “give all”.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I’d forgive. But I’d never forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
When you’re single, you put yourself on top of the list.
When you’re in a relationship, you think of others too. And not only the one whom you are involved with.
So, when you’re single, you can make your way ahead to the goal set with ease.
But when you’re single, you stay happy through out.
Did I answer the question?
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
My choice of songs keeps changing. Only one? Na.
I tag all those on my blog.
10 months ago