Saturday, December 29, 2007

New year







Ok. It’s that time of the year again. The time for a new beginning and some beginning’s end. And no, I am not talking about the partying and the stuff. Sure. Go ahead. Party all you want. It’ll be over before you know it. Period. Party pooper? Me? Nah.

I happen to be talking about that thing. New year, new endeavor, new this, new that... you know. New. Or rather, the “so called new” Am sure that if you hit search on it, you’ll get a load of blogs.

You know that little promise you make to yourself before the dawn of the new year? And where you promise to keep that promise? Ah, I think you got what am talking about. Yes, new year resolutions. You made yours? Or rather, have you at least thought of making one? Huh? What? I can’t hear you. Oh wait. You did huh? No? You dint? Oh! Whatever.

You’re asking if I made one? I don’t know. I mean, I seem to be making “resolutions” all year long. Like yesterday, I resolved to clean my bookshelf every two days. I still haven’t done it yet. And the two days are almost up. What a great start there. I don’t keep them. Course there are some that I do keep. But that would be more like a necessity, you know? And to make one at the start of the year? You expect me to remember what I made? LOL!

Think about it. You keep making resolutions pretty much all day long. Don’t say no. You might be doing a Pinocchio, buddy.













You Probably Won't Keep Your New Year's Resolution

Something isn't quite right with the resolution you've selected. Maybe it's time for a different one?

3 comments:

Spiritual Sherpa said...

I havent reached that far yet :-) still saying gud bye to the old year.. my resolutions may come somewhere around march(with the end of this fiscal)...

Cheers,

Prayukth

purplestorm said...



:D

Cognoscis said...

What was once a remedy for procrastinators, has turned into a fashion. Thats why everyone makes them but only few, who really meant it, will keep them